Like us out on Facebook! search Lake Mills Recreation Department - WI
Limited space is still available on the Magnificent Mile Bus Trip to Chicago. Don’t miss out on this great shopping opportunity! Registration will stay open till all spots are filled on Firday the 13th!
For those participants who live in the Lake Mills district but do not attend Lake Mills Public Schools or St. Paul's K-8 School, you can now join our special email distribution list to stay up to date with all our activities. Click HERE for more details
4 Easy Ways to Register!
Strive- NEW!!! Are you an iPhone or Android user? Either way, find all upcoming programs and events in Lake Mills with Strive, our FREE new mobile app. http://goo.gl/55YPEL. Online Registration is open for Gymnastics Through December 20, 2013
In-Person- Come visit us to sign up for our programs. We are open Monday - Friday 8:00am -4:30PM. Cash or check are accepted.
24 Hour Drop Box- We have a drop box conveniently located outside our office doors. Registrations forms can be securely placed in our drop box any time of day (or night).
Mail in- You may have received our registration information via email or through our website. You can mail in your completed registration form to:
120 E. Lake Park Place.
Lake Mills, WI 53551
Letter from the Recreation Director:
We are excited to start working on our 2013 programs and making them the best we can. For the New Year we have put into place some goals that we believe will make our program even better:
- Conduct a community survey- Completed THANK YOU to all the Lake Mills Residents and district employees who completed our survey. You have given us some valuable data that will be used to help guide us for years to come.
- Develop a Facebook page- Completed- You can now Like us on facebook, just search Lake Mills Recreation Department – WI- In this day and age we are getting our information from a variety of ways, to stay current with the growing trend of social networking we would ask you all to ?like ? us on facebook.
- Secure our current programs- In Progress- We have developed a new registration form that will support multiple family member registrations on one form. In addition we have started to developed a coaches guide designed to give volunteer coaches general coaching principals to help them direction and in turn success with the participants. Along with the coaches guide each athletic program has a specific packet with age appropriate information for each individual sport.
We are always striving to make our programs the best we can! We will be working closely with our local professionals to give our participants, volunteers, and spectators a great experience.??
- Develop new programs- Using the results from our community survey we will be looking into what the community is looking for and how we can best serve you!
- Discounted Summer Attraction Tickets Sales- New
- Adult Enrichment Intelligent Investing- New
- ESYBL Rec Traveling Baseball- Formally in house baseball league
- Rec/Optimist Coed Basketball Skills and Drills- Formally separate boys and girls basketball program and K-2 Basketball Clinic
- Step up Youth Fitness- New
- NFL Flag Football Mini Camp- New
- NFL Flag Football AFC 2nd and 3rd Grade League- New
- NFL Flag Football NFC 4th and 5th Grade League- Formally LM Rec Flag Football League
- Mother Son Date Night Cooking Class-New
We are excited to hear from you and look forward to what is in store for 2013!
Recreation Department Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
We also have an after hours drop box that is open 24/7. The drop box is located outside the Recreation Office. (back door of the District Office)
Recreation Department Staff
Ben Dayton Recreation Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Riedl Recreation Supervisor Email: email@example.com
Address: 120 East Lake Park Place Main Phone : (920) 648-8035
Lake Mills, WI 53551