New to the District? We can't wait to have you join our learning community!
We have a one-stop enrollment office for all students grades Pre-K-12th grade located at our District Office, 120 E. Lake Park Place, Lake Mills, WI, 53551. Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Accommodations may be made for enrollment appointments needed outside of regular business office hours. Interpreters are available to assist with all aspects of the enrollment process.
Contact Roseanne Punzel, Student Data Manager, at (920) 648-2215 x222 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to set up an appointment to complete the District's enrollment paperwork, answer questions about the District or enrollment, or to set up school tours. School tours may also be set up by directly contacting each individual school.
|Would you like a school tour? We'd love to show you. Call to set up a time.
|Lake Mills Elementary
||Grades K4 - 4
|Lake Mills Middle
||Grades 5 - 8
|Lake Mills High
||Grades 9 - 12
You may choose to print and complete the enrollment forms below before your enrollment appointment or complete a provided packet during the appointment. Forms you will need to complete:
- Proof of Residency (one per family)
- LMASD Enrollment Form
- Health History Form
- Home Language Survey
- Transportation Request Form (optional- one per family)
Important items you'll need to bring with you, to the District Office, to complete the enrollment process:
1. Proof of Residency - utility bill, signed lease or rental agreement, property tax bill, current wage statement, government correspondences such as W2 cash benefits, Foodshare, housing assistance, TANF, or SSI. (Not a Lake Mills Area School District resident? Click here to find out about Open Enrollment.)
2. Original Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Immunization records for immunizations received outside the State of Wisconsin.
If you have difficulty providing any of the above items, please contact the Student Data Manager for guidance at (920) 648-2215 x222.